- Re-read and annotate the original work that inspired Scrum – (Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber inherited the name ‘Scrum’ from the 1986 groundbreaking paper ‘The New New Product Development Game’ by Takeuchi and Nonaka, two acknowledged management thinkers.)
- Re-read and annotate The Scrum Guide – Developed and sustained by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland
- Review my notes from ScrumInc’s “How to Launch a Scrum Team”
- Create my first “How to Launch a Restaurant Scrum Team” Checklist and upload it here (Watch this space for the link!)
- Re-watch and annotate all videos at ScrumInc relating to “Hyper-Productive Scrum Metrics” (ok, I think this is too much for one ‘Study Sprint’! I’ll add this item to the Product Backlog and prioritise it!
Nokia Test – By Jeff Sutherland (Notes taken from this video)
Everyone wants to know “How well are we doing and how do we get better?” Continue reading “Everyone wants to know “How well are we doing and how do we get better?””